Hey y’all! Back in December I did a post that was 24 Facts About Me. I thought it would be fun to do another post with 10 more facts about me. When you’re in a written media, it’s often times hard for your real personality to come through, I thought this would be a fun way for me to give you a little more insight about the person behind the blog.
- My favorite thing about the Texas summer is rolling with the windows down and listening to late 90’s and early ’00s pop music. I love having the AC blowing and the windows down with the wind in my hair. It’s one of the more relaxing times that I have.
- I’m a fiercely loyal person. If I consider you a friend you won’t ever have to question my loyalty. With that though, if I feel like you have been disloyal to me, I can be a bit unforgiving.
- I get extremely nervous in new social settings. I’m totally awkward and standoffish, it’s mostly because I have to assess the scene before I jump in.
- I’m from Texas but I have never ridden a horse. Hell, I never even did a pony ride when I was younger. Big animals? No thanks.
- Growing up I was terrified of dogs. I mean even a chihuahua would send me running for my life. LOL!
- I don’t do haunted things. Okay so it’s storytime. I was about 12 years old and I went to Fright Fest at Six Flags Over Texas, I didn’t even make it into the gate when all of the zombie characters started coming at me. I freaked out and had to be escorted to kiddie land by security. This may be why I don’t really do zombie anything. LOL!
- I love ink pens and am on a constant hunt for the perfect pen. I buy as many ink pens as I buy books, which is a lot. I still haven’t found one that does everything that I need it to do, but hey I have a lot of years left to try and find the perfect pen.
- My two front teeth are fake. Story time again! I was in the 5th grade and I was at basketball practice. Being the extremely clumsy person that I am, I was joking around with one of the other girls, tripped over her foot and hit my teeth on the gym floor. I saw them slide across the floor and freaked out. I have since got them replaced, of course, and this may be my aversion to team sports.
- One thing that will really piss me off is rude people. Like people who are rude just for the sake of being rude. Don’t bring your entitled ass around me and be rude. This is amplified when someone is rude to my kid, I have been known to have a sharp tongue.
- I’m kind of a messy person but there are elements of my life I keep immaculate. Like my desk at work has to be clean or I can’t get anything done. Also, my book shelves have to be organized, which I reorganize often or else I just can’t figure out what is life. However, my bedroom is always in need of a good clean, you can literally see all of the failed outfits that I didn’t wear throughout the week, somewhere in a pile. LOL.
Well, those are 10 more facts about me. I don’t think I’m an extremely interesting person, but maybe you do. *shrug* I just didn’t want y’all to think I was a robot, but that could be fun too.
Can you relate to any of these things? Let’s chat in the comments.
FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA