Hey y’all, I was tagged by Sara@The Bibliophagist to do The Mystery Blogger Award. So let’s get into the questions.
- Display award logo
- List the rules
- Thank the person that nominated you!
- Mention and link the award creator: Okoto Enigma
- Tell your readers three things about yourself
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
- Nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice
Three Things About Me
- I have recently become obsessed with Hell’s Kitchen. I cannot stop watching this show for some reason. It’s like the only thing that I have been watching lately.
- I am not a fan of historical fiction set in World War II. I have tried and tried to read it but for some reason I have yet to find a book that gels with me. If you have any suggestions I’m totally open.
- I am a messy person. I mean I’m not dirty but you can definitely see all of the discarded outfits from the mornings while I get ready for work. I have tried but I can’t help it.
What are you most looking forward to in the next couple of months? I am most looking forward to the summer. I complain about the heat but the summer is where I really thrive. I just feel better when it’s warmer outside. We’ll see if I’m still saying this in July when it’s 106 but until then.
What’s one goal you’re currently working on? I am working on getting out of my comfort zone by working on a few projects that I will share when I’m ready. It’s been fun but it’s scary.
Which author would you like to hang out with for a day? Jesmyn Ward for sure. I love her writing style and her personality. I would love to pick her brain about her writing process and how she comes up with her ideas.
What is your favorite Disney movie? Cinderella hands down. There is so much nostalgia wrapped into that movie for me and I just love it.
What’s the first sentence from the book you’re currently reading? “You’d have guessed from the size of his shadow that Clay Cooper was a bigger man than he was.” – Kings of the Wyld by Nicholas Eams
Anyone who wants to do the tag.
When did you discover your passion for reading?
What is your favorite candy?
How do you decide what to read next?
What is your favorite tv show?
Who is your favorite singer/band?
Well this is my Mystery Blogger Award Tag. Feel free to let me know if you do the tag.